Air Fryer Paneer TikkaIndiSpiceRack
Indian appetizer with chunks of paneer, crunchy sweet peppers, and onions marinated in yoghurt and warm spices and cooked to perfection.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Marinate Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||8 mins||20 mins||53 mins|
|Appetizer, Side Dish||Indian||8||196 kcal|
- Air Fryer
- Wooden Skewers
- Air Fryer Accessories
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- ½ tablespoon ginger paste
- ½ tablespoon garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 1 tablespoon dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pound paneer
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- Add yoghurt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, and chat masala in a medium-sized bowl. Crush the dried fenugreek leaves on the palm of your hands and add them to the bowl. Add lemon juice and mix all the ingredients to make the marinade.
- Add paneer, peppers, and onions to the marinade and mix everything together coating the paneer and veggies well with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 10 minutes, preventing them from burning in the air fryer.
- When ready to cook, lightly spray or brush the air fryer basket with oil. Line the skewers 4 to 5 skewers inside the basket and spray over lightly with oil—Cook for 5 minutes at 360°F (180° C). Turn the skewers, spray lightly with oil and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with chutney and fresh lemon wedges.
Oven & Grill Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line the skewers on a baking rack and place the rack on a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes. For slightly charred edges, finish the cooking by broiling the skewers on high for 2 minutes.
- To cook on an outdoor or stovetop grill, preheat the grill. You may line the outdoor grill with aluminium foil to prevent the paneer from sticking. Brush the grill with some oil and place the skewers on the grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 476mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 959IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 304mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply